Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fasting Day

I suck at fasting. I've just never been good at it. I have no self control. I got like 4 hours of sleep a couple nights ago and had to wake up early to go sign my paperwork then I went and got a manicure. So I was SO exhausted I was eating like a pig. It was awful. So today I tried to make up for it by fasting. I didn't eat anything all day.
Does it help anyone else when they're really pissed off/annoyed at their boyfriend to not eat? I was just so furious that I didn't want anything to eat. I had alot of water and a strawberry Crystal Light.

I was home alone tonight. Boy went home to do his laundry and packing for tomorrow. We're spending 4 days in San Diego. It's a work thing, but we'll have evenings and all day tomorrow when we get there. I was pretty down. Just upset about everything and feeling so lonely. We hardly ever spend nights apart and I didn't really want to today, but I also didn't want to give in and go stay with him. I was so annoyed at everything.

It wasn't until about 11pm tonight that I decided I needed to relax and had a glass of wine, then another, then another. Then I stopped. I also got the munchies (I suck) and had a shredded beef taquito from my freezer. They're 80 calories each. I might as well have had another glass of wine.
So my total intake for today was roughly 380 cals. Ugh, it was supposed to be 0.

I don't really regret the wine. I regret the taquito. Fatass that I am.

I was also supposed to work out today. But after the fight I was just so furious at everything I didn't want to be here. I left and got a pedicure. Then I shopped. I got some adorable shoes to go with my pedicure. But I certainly didn't get a workout.
I did do my abdominal exercises though. Not that it counts for much.

I have to wear short shorts, dresses, and bathing suits for the next 4 days. FML.

I plan to restrict heavily tomorrow too. I did decent today until about 20 mins ago. I'm going to bed now so I don't mess it all up again.

I really need to learn moderate self control. I either control completely, or don't at all. I need to end up somewhere in the middle and know what to order when out, when I really don't need to eat that, and when I shouldn't eat anything at all!

Bleh.

-Lolo

No comments:

Post a Comment