Friday, June 24, 2011

My head is nuts.

Haven't been working out. I was out of town a couple days. I thought I ate like a pig but I came home and I had lost weight. good news I guess. But I came home early because I'm having issues with the boy :/

Also haven't been eating much the last couple days. It makes me feel empowered.
Does not eating make anyone else feel empowered?

Lately the highest I had hit was 136. Less than s month ago. Yesterday I was 127.6. Before I left I was 130.
Today I haven't eaten anything. I didn't even have to try to restrict. I just haven't eaten.
I love it when it's easy. I also love the feeling of control and power. Starting to feel more optimistic. I'd felt like a real failure lately.
But compared with 136, I feel lighter than ever. I have a long way to go. But at least I'm finally seeing some results.
My shorts fit so loose today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment